Lactalis Australia, formerly Parmalat, is one of Australia’s largest dairy industry contributors. Internationally Lactalis is now the world’s largest dairy-based entity. With a rich history dating back to the 1930s, they produce well-known and loved brands locally in Australia, such as Paul’s Milk, OAK, ICE BREAK, Vaalia Yoghurt, Tamar Valley Dairy and President Cheese.
Metromotion Controls was engaged by Lactalis to help facilitate and deliver projects across various sites, including Bendigo, Echuca, Tamar Valley, Longwarry, Rowville, and Lemnos.
Working closely with the Lactalis national engineering team we have successfully executed projects involving:
- Commissioning and integration of OEM installations
- Process upgrades for new products and innovations
- Factory wide CIP set validations
- Continuous improvement of existing processes
- Implementation or conversion of SCADA systems in Citect
- I/O testing of electrical installations
- On-going production support